Saw a few bloggers posting this link-up and wanted to join in mainly so I could post the goofy photo below as required by Gentri Lee's link-up rules.
Anything to get me back into blogging is a win in my book so enjoy the randomness of the following 7 questions . . .
photo from 2008 but depicts exactly how I'm feeling at this moment
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
Savory all the way! I am actually one of those people who can only take so much sweet stuff for so long before I'm over it. I would look forward to all the delicious, savory foods I could indulge in on a daily basis.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
Absolutely sky. I mean who wouldn't want to live among the clouds and in my little sky world I'd have a stairway to heaven where I could go visit my loved ones as often as I wanted.
Can we make this happen?
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
I prefer Texas but if I had to choose one of these I just might have to go with Tropics. Sun, sand, fruity drinks and a tan sound heavenly right now.
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I think I could deal with the worst pain imaginable for 24 hours since I am planning to have a baby in the (hopefully) near future. Chronic pain just sounds like a ridiculous option.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
definitely College. I would repeat it and finish.
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
I'm the most fond of stripes and could wear them everyday although I did purchase a tribal-ish print swimsuit a few days ago and I'm a big floral fan. Can I just choose each of them if I promise not to wear all four at once?!
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
I'm a righty
share your answers and link up at Gentri Lee's