- Today after work I'm driving to Dallas for a quick 24 hour trip. Our family is getting together to celebrate what would have been my Gramma's 80th birthday by redoing my Gramma's front flower bed and planting beautiful flowers in her memory. She loved her flower garden back when her knees didn't bother her and of course pre-lung cancer. I can't wait to get there and get started on it with everyone. I'm extremely sad though that I can't be in town for her actual birthday on April 4th when everyone is taking Honey out for dinner. Sometimes I get really down about living 3 hours away and whenever the family gets together during the week I have my little pity-party that I can't be there with everyone. But tomorrow will be a beautiful day for one of the most beautiful people in my life.
- I have to drive back asap though because I have a photography class planned on Sunday with Mandy and Stephanie. We had one planned back in February but I was in Dallas that time too, so we planned this session and then I found out my family wanted to get together. I am bound and determined to make the weekend a success and get both things accomplished. I didn't want to tell the girls we had to reschedule again because of me so I just have to make it work. Come Sunday night I bet I'll be super exhausted but hopefully I'll have more knowledge about my fancy camera.
- I've been linking up our wedding photos I posted two weeks ago with the sweet girls who're hosting the Ultimate Wedding Week and if you're interested in seeing all my wedding related posts just click on Becoming Mrs Roberts
- Next Thursday (April 5th) I plan on hosting my Currently link up and I'll post all the questions on Wednesday for you to get your posts ready to linkup - who's going to play along?
(if you're new here and not sure what I'm talking about then check out this Currently label to see previous posts)
- I'm loving that so many of you are asking me about Advocare and even trying out some of the products. I can't believe how much different I feel after a month (almost 2) on Advocare products and I'm excited to hear results from those of you who've ordered from us. I gave my coworker Natalie a Spark drink yesterday when she told me she was starting to feel a migraine coming on. She drank it and after about 30 minutes she was surprised that the migraine was non-existent. She asked me what was in it so I showed her the ingredients on the back of a packet and she couldn't believe how great she felt after one drink. It's pretty great stuff and if you've never tried at least the Spark drink then I highly suggest it. After just one your taste buds and palette will be different and it's the most nutritionally advanced energy drink on the market.
I wish y'all a wonderful weekend!