I know y'all are aware that I love nail polish & Whitney is the only person that I could 100% say loves it more than I do!
So she and I have decided to host a fun Nail Polish Swap for everyone else who can't get enough and after lots of planning we're finally ready to get this swap going!
- Sign ups begin Today and will go through Wednesday, July 18th
- $15 minimum limit before shipping is required
- We will email you your swap partner by Friday, July 20th
- Your package must go out by Tuesday, July 24th
- Swap review posts will go up beginning August 1st and there will be a separate link-up on our blogs that day (but please coordinate with your partner so that you post together)
- Please let us know if you are willing to partner with someone outside the USA and/or if you live outside the US
- You must have an active blog and post a review about this swap
Help us spread the word by adding our button to your blog and tweet about the swap
" Join @_Whitneyyy & @PerfectlyJenn for a fun Nail Polish Swap! Sign up through Wednesday, July 18th! www.perfectlyimperfectjenn.com "
- Please visit your partners blog after you are emailed their info and get to know them
- If you are willing to partner with someone outside of the USA then please note that you will have to fill out a customs form at the post office and you should list the contents as "cosmetics"
- You must wrap each polish bottle in bubble wrap (or similar) and place in a plastic baggie before sealing your package. No one wants to receive a broken bottle they can't enjoy!
- Anyone who signs up should send something out that you would enjoy receiving. The more creativity the better!
- Do not sign up if you are not serious about spending the $15+ and sending the package out on time
We want everyone to enjoy taking part in this swap so please make sure to read the details and tips before you decide to sign-up!
Swap sign-ups are now closed! Look forward to an email from us on Friday!