So I couldn't think of a better title . . lame, I know. But it basically tells you exactly what today's post is all about.
What it doesn't tell you are all the quirks to this post that you will quickly see when you click play on the below video.
- I ramble. A lot. Not only do I ramble but because it's just me and the camera, I'm basically talking to myself.
- I make some interesting faces. Especially during the fast-forwarded sections. Enjoy
- I had to fix my bra straps way too much. Just watch and count for me how many times you see it happen. I blame my Mom's side of the family and their sloped shoulders. Thanks genetics
- If I had left this video in it's natural, un-cut/un-edited state it would be over 40 minutes long. The fact that I got it down to 16 minutes is almost a miracle. It's the rambling y'all and the insane amount of hair I have on my head.
- I sniffle and scratch the side of my nose entirely too much as well. My hair makes my face itch and I've got the Austin allergies . . sorry about that.
- I really did say "Don't judge me." And I meant it too. If you don't have anything nice to say after viewing this video I'd appreciate you clicking the red X and just going about the rest of your day.
- I forgot to say Goodbye and that is rude so I apologize
There are plenty of other hair curling tutorials out there that are WAY better and I know this. However, when you've been asked as often as I am to show how I do my hair then you kind of wear down and think it can't be that bad to just video it, can it? Well my attempt to make a hair tutorial is far from perfect but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.
With all that being said I hope each of you get something from this even if it's just a good laugh, I'm okay with that
Curling Wand Hair Tutorial from PerfectlyJenn on Vimeo.
If you made it through all 16 minutes then you seriously deserve a cookie!