- I drove to Dallas on Thursday to make sure I was in town on time to attend Rachael's bachelorette party/hen do - Isn't she beautiful?!
- Friday lunch with my favorite person after a worrisome* morning
- With my handsome date at Rachael & Adam's rehearsal dinner
- the beautiful couple at their rehearsal dinner
- Rachael holding Adam's ring the morning of their wedding
- Spent Sunday at the Gaylord Texan with Adam, Rachael, their families and my parents celebrating Adam's first birthday as a husband
- The slice of cheesecake they brought out for Adam was as big as my face & amazingly good!
- My outfit for the night - rockin' my peplum top from Poshmark and my black velvet blazer I got years ago at Goodwill
- my 3 passengers on the ride back to Austin after an amazing weekend
- I have to admit that I absolutely love still seeing the sun shining at 7pm
- Loving my new neon green striped tee from Groopdealz; that and the spray tan I got for the wedding make me look way tan!
- Enjoying a refreshing beverage while my chef grilled us dinner last night
Follow me on Instagram
Grab my button and link up!